Tracker Update

Main Application modules are done, this was the largest set of files. So main application is 90% now. Today I will finish up data and setup which includes the database as well.

Not bad for 7 days, 100 files and 10,000 lines of code

coding.png

Most likely tomorrow night I will try the first beta test making sure install goes smoothly as well as database setup. With that done I can then do live testing and create our announce/scrape files. So overall moving quite well. Info on the tests are available in the issue tracker

• Upvote 1

Will be installing on a fresh test board today and working on the ACP settings and menu. Once thats done I can then focus on announce/scrape. Baby steps...

On 2/24/2018 at 9:09 AM, SlickboyZs said:

Trying my very best to remain patience & wait lol so admin not long now ??

March release is definite but when in March is up in the air still. I am currently testing all the templates, database tables, and updating the language files as well as making sure the ACP is complete. I know there are allot of features and options people want but for now my goal is a working tracker then I will begin adding in all the bells and whistles. I am putting as much time as I have into this and working as fast as I can but need to take it one step at a time to make sure it is working as it should. Will of course keep you guys updated.

• Like 1

Just got back to this, have a few things to update and will be testing sometime this upcoming week. If all goes well, we shall see about a Beta release.

• Like 1

Tried the latest from GitHub and get a duplicate entry then installing
reinstalled and error was gone
but menu seems wrong and errors the selecting menus 

Is this project dropped or ?

Skærmbillede 2018-11-26 kl. 16.59.42.png