Support Our Free and Open Source Software

Please support us financially so we may continue to keep our software free and best in class

Donate
devCU

Become a devCU Patron

PayPal is no longer a donation or payment option. So we are moving forward and adding better options to the site, Patreon (For those who want to support us every month) to  one time donations via credit/debit cards. PayPal users can still use their PayPal to pay for some of these services.

Become a devCU Patron

Members can now support us year round by becoming a patron for as little as $2 a month. If we can get enough members to throw in a couple bucks a month we will never have to worry about the servers, software or licensing needs ever again. Will help me tremendously to be able to concentrate and spend more time on the site and its software development.

I believe this is better for most than straight one time donations especially those who give larger sums. instead of giving $20, $40, $50 or $100 give $2 a month, or $5  or $10 a  month, etc. It makes the payment smaller for you and helps the site each and every month. Spread out your larger donations over each month and secure our continued existence...

PayPal users can use their PayPal account to become a Patron

become_a_patron_button.png

https://www.patreon.com/devcu

I plan on adding rewards specifically for devCU Patrons as well in addition to those being offered on the site. All current donators and new Patorns will have exclusive first access to beta and new releases a week or two before the public. devCU patrons also have premium support as well as the opportunity to get suggested features added first. before the public..

There are 5 Tiers

• $2 - $4
  • $5 - $9
  • $10 - $19
  • $20 - $99
  • $100 + Corporate Sponsorships

You can message me privately on Patreon once you pledge and let me know.of your patronage

Thanks for all the support we get and if you have any questions please feel free.